This page provides easy access to information about current graduate course offerings in mechanical and industrial engineering. If you are looking for information about undergraduate courses in this department, please visit our undergraduate courses page.
Graduate course catalog
The graduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Use the link below to access the index page. Select mechanical engineering (ME), industrial engineering (IE), or energy engineering (ENER) in the left-hand menu to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions.
Course-Related Resources for MIE Graduate Students
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule (UIC Banner link)
- Energy engineering course list
- Graduate College student page
- Industrial engineering course list
- Industrial engineering degree requirements: MS – PhD
- Mechanical engineering course list
- Mechanical engineering degree requirements: MS – PhD
- MIE graduate student handbook