Pranav Bhounsule, PhD
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Building & Room:
842 W. Taylor Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607
- E. Ameperosa, P. A. Bhounsule, Domain randomization for detection and position estimation of multiples of a single object with applications to localizing bolts on structures, ASME-International Design Engineering & Technical Conference, Anaheim, CA, USA, Aug 18–21, 2019.
- A. Zamani and J. Galloway II, P. A. Bhounsule, Feedback motion planning of legged robots by composing orbital Lyapunov functions using rapidly-exploring random trees, IEEE Conference on Robotics and Automation, Montreal, Canada, May 20-24, 2019.
- C. L. Trevino*, J. D. Galloway II^, P. A. Bhounsule, A Three-Dimensional Printed, Non-Assembly, Passive Dynamic Walking Toy: Design and Analysis, Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics, doi:10.1115/1.4040634, 2018.
- J. Krause, P A. Bhounsule, A 3D Printed Linear Pneumatic Actuator for Position, Force and Impedance Control, Actuators 7(2), 24, 2018.
- P. A. Bhounsule, Control based on passive dynamic walking, Bioinspired Legged Locomotion: Models, Concepts, Control and Applications, 1st edition, Editors: Maziar Sharbafi and Andre Seyfarth. Publisher: Elsevier, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2017, ISBN. 9780128037744.
- P. A. Bhounsule and A Zamani*, A Discrete Control Lyapunov Function for Exponential Orbital Stabilization of the Simplest Walker, ASME Journal of Mechanism and Robotics Vol 9, No 5, 2017.
- P. A. Bhounsule, K.Yamane. Accurate Task-Space Tracking for Humanoids with Modeling Errors using Iterative Learning Control. Intl. Journal of Humanoid Robots, Vol. 14, No. 3 (2017) 1750015 DOI: 10.1142/S0219843617500153.
- P. A. Bhounsule, A. Ruina, G. Steissberg. Discrete Decision Continuous Actuation control: balance of an inverted pendulum and pumping a pendulum swing. ASME J. Dyn. Sys., Meas., Control 137(5), 051012, 2015.
- P. A.Bhounsule “Control of a compass gait walker based on energy regulation using ankle push-off and foot placement.” Robotica 33.6 (2015): 1314-1324.
- P. A. Bhounsule, J. Cortell, A.Grewal, B. Hendriksen, J.G.D. Karssen, C. Paul, A. Ruina. Low-bandwidth reflex-based control for lower power walking: 65 km on a single battery charge. International Journal of Robotics Research, vol.33 no.10, 1305-1321, 2014.
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering
Cornell University, 2012
M. Tech., Applied Mechanics
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India, 2006
B.E., Mechanical Engineering
Goa College of Engineering, India, 2004